Those interested in becoming facilitators meet with Dr. Palmer from 9am to 10:30 am in a conference room near the Commons. The rest of the facilitators join the group at 10:30am and the group trainings ends at 12:00 noon.
In order to remain a facilitator, individuals commit to a minimum of two (2) Saturday morning trainings during the year and participate in the facilitation of groups a minimum of ten (10) times during the year.
Dr. Palmer will provide support and supervision to individual facilitators during group times on a least a monthly basis.
New Facilitators Meet at 9am, All Facilitators Meet from 10:30am-12:00 Noon
- Saturday, January 25, 2020
- Saturday, March 28, 2020
- Due to current health and safety recommendations, we are holding this session online via Zoom at 10am for seasoned facilitators only. Thank you for your understanding at this time.
- Saturday, May, 30, 2020
- Due to current health and safety concerns, this will be held via Zoom. New facilitators will meet at 9am, current faciliators will sign in at 10:30am. Please email email@example.com for the Zoom link.
Saturday, July 25, 2020
- Due to current health and safety concerns, we are rescheduling this training until we can meet in person. Stay tuned for a new date. Thank you.
- Saturday September 26, 2020
- Saturday, December 5, 2020